You can easily address minor emergencies at home if you have the right tools and meds. That way, you can save your loved ones from getting hospitalized. But are you still coming up with a list of first aid items to buy? Prioritize these items and get these from a reliable retail pharmacy in Martinsville, Virginia to ensure product quality.
Visit a drugstore in Virginia to buy or replenish your supply of the following medical and non-medical items:
- Eye bath and eyewash
- Tablets (e.g., antihistamine, cough meds, painkillers)
- Creams, lotions, and ointments (e.g., skin rash cream, insect bite spray, antiseptic cream)
- Cleansing wipes, bandages, sticky tape, and plasters
Aside from consumables, you can buy the following non-consumables or tools – these are used to dress wounds or take vital signs:
- Tweezers and scissors
- Sterile gloves and safety pins
- First aid manual
- List of emergency contact numbers
- Aluminum blanket
With these items at home, you can address minor injuries at home, especially due to slip-trip-and-fall accidents.